Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeExotic, Romantic
Activity Level Moderate
The “best all-around stream in Nepal” Mountains, villages, temples, jungle, wildlife, suspension bridges, temples, gorges and more! Super fun, massive and bouncy rapids with the exciting series lovely remote beach inhabitation
“Kali” the divinity of destruction, the Kaligandaki is alleged to be one in all Nepal’s most holy rivers. Originating high on the Tibetan highland the “Mighty Kali” plunges down through the range, carving out one in all the deepest gorges within the world between Dhaulagiri and therefore the Annapurna Mountains.
With exciting whitewater rapids, spectacular mountain views, ancient villages, endless suspension bridges, waterfalls, a pristine jungle made in life, deep gorges, cultural temples and exquisite white sandy beaches for camp, we have a tendency to take into account this to be the most effective all-round stream journey in Nepal.
- Professional English speaking licensed guides highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness and First Aid
- Professional safety kayakers
- International name brand ISO/CE certified rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, splash jackets and wetsuits
Lunch / drinking water
- Round trip transportation
- River permits
- Industry standard first aid kits
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc
- Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- Insurance -we provide insurance for our crew – but participants must be properly insured through an emergency medical travel plan
- Tips for guides
Drive from Pokhara to rafting starts point and Rafting
Today after the early morning breakfast, we drive from Pokhara to rafting put in point at near Beni. By enjoying stunning natural scenarios of all along 72 km, we reach there by 4 hours drive. On arrival to the river, our rafting guide will give safety briefing and enjoy the rafting. Our first day’s water journey stops with camping at sandy bank near Modikhola. Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Rafting from Modikhola to Purti Ghat
After breakfast once we are ready with all packing, we start our 2nd days rafting journey. Enjoy the great view of Mt. Annapurna I (8,091m) and Hiunchuli (6,441m). Today our campsite will be at Purti Ghat. Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Rafting from Purti Ghat to Mirmere & drive to Pokhara
This is our last day river rafting in when we pass the holy village of Seti Beni and many other stunning surroundings. Experiencing some magical rapids, rafting ends at Mirmere -near the confluence of holy rivers. After that, we drive back to Pokhara. Pokhara is about 105 km from Mirmere and can be covered in 5 hours. Meal: Breakfast & Lunch.
Your feedback is most important for us to improve our packages.