Mardi Himal Trek – Short and Beautiful
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Discovery, Exotic, Guided Tours, Sightseeing, Trekking, Vacation
Activity Level Moderate
Mardi Himal Trek – Short and Beautiful
The Mardi Himal Trek enables you to explore the far-off settlements and climbing ways in the Annapurna Region. The street is decorated with breathtaking perspectives of the slopes surround with all the overwhelming scene of its territory and ornamented by silver serpentine streams which cross upon the land.
Walking through the high woods, you’d be surround by a green shelter and underneath the skies. The climate of this trekking trail is foggy in its beautiful and refreshing environment. Going along numerous towns and settlements, you would likewise find the opportunity to encounter the territorial individuals and societies and experience their everyday life in their lavish hillocks alongside the subtropical mountains.
Trekking from the numbers of landscape of the territory and you’ll be greeted by stunning views of mountain pinnacles such as Mardi Himal, Mount Annapurna Massif and Machhapuchhre. The geographical shape is enhanced by terraced rice fields wrapping the slopes, overflowing with ranches of rice, walnut and valleys. The Mardi Himal Trek is coordinated from the edges of the Annapurna Sanctuary, so you’d walk through the shelter’s protection of bargained foliages and animals.
Begin your trek Pokhara to Deurali, you’ll climb through towns and settlements that allow you to have a closer look at the beautiful sceneries, customs of the people living there until you arrive at the Upper View Point through Pokhara, Kokar, and the Low Camp alongside the High Camp.
- Airport pick up and drop service
- Accommodation standard hotel in Kathmandu and neat and clean twin one bed during trekking.
- 3 Meals during on the trek only (breakfast with tea/coffee and lunch & dinner without drink)
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary.
- (10 trekkers : 1 assistant guide) An experienced, english-speaking and government-licensed trek leader.
- If you are a solo traveller, additional cost USD100 and travel with local transportation.
- Sleeping bag and down jacket provided (to be returned after the trip).
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits and TIMS.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All local Government and local taxes
- All transportation cost, fees and tax for arriving or leaving Nepal
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival and late departure.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.) Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
- Nepal Entry Visa
- Airport/Hotel porterage
- Trekking porterage
- Optional tours and activities
- All items not specified in “COST INCLUDES”
Kathmandu to Pokhara
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by Bus/Car Jeep(7-8 Hours Approx).
Pokhara to Deurali
You drive to the trailhead, the route from Kande is a good one and very few trekkers choose to start the trek from here. The trail is good, first slowly up, then a bit steeper to Australian Camp (2060m – About one hour), then after an early lunch slightly downhill to Pothana (1950m) and the ACAP / TIMS checkpoint, then up again to Deurali (2100m, 4-5 hours walking). And then overnight at Lodge.
Deurali -Forest Camp - Rest Camp
There is a right turn in Deurali signposted “Forest Camp” the trail is through jungle, at first up then undulating on the top of a ridge, there is a section just over half way where the trail drops steeply and then slowly gains height and then back onto the ridge and into Forest Camp (2600m) after about 4 hour trekking. After Lunch in Forest Camp, you will trek to Rest Camp (2605, 5-6 hours walking), overnight at Lodge.
Rest Camp - Low Camp - High Camp.
The trail leaves Rest Camp again in the jungle, but the trees soon start to get smaller and after about one hours trekking broke out of the jungle and onto the open ridge with spectacular views of Machhapuchhre ahead and Annapurna South to my left. The trail then undulates along the ridge and after about 5-6 hours trekking we arrived at High Camp (3550m). and then overnight at Lodge.
Hike to Mardi Himal Base Camp and return to the same place.
It is possible to continue trekking along the ridge for another 4 to 5 hours to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500m) and return to High Camp in around 4 hours – This makes a long day but there is also a viewpoint about half way. And then overnight at Lodge.
High Camp to Siding
This day, we trek down to Siding. It takes around 5-6 hours trekking. And then overnight at Lodge. Option: It is also possible to extend one more day. If you extend one day, you will trek from Siding to Lwang via Ghalel. This day, we trek down to Lwang Village. It takes 5-6 hours walking from Siding to Lwang. And then overnight at Lodge. Next day, you will drive back to Pokhara.
Lwang to Pokhara
This day, you drive from Siding to Pokhara by public Jeep or Bus, It is 4-hour drive to Pokhara. Rest of the day, free day in Pokhara.
Your feedback is most important for us to improve our packages.