Mardi Himal Trek
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeRomantic, Sightseeing
Activity Level Moderate
The trek commences from a drive from the town of lakes, Pokhara, to Phedi. This route placed east to the Annapurna Circuit trek then moves into the village of Dhampus, upon passing through shrub and oak forests. From Dhampus, the altitude decreases to bring Pothana.
Pothana to Deurali and into the Forest Base Camp is in the midst of exquisite views of the Annapurna vary. To achieve the High Camp, passage through tantalizing juniper and shrub forests is disbursed. The High Camp is truly a viewpoint providing theviews of the sun rising and setting over the white peaks of the Annapurna vary. The Mardi Himal is additionally visible from this point.
Following a steep path, the Mardi Himal Base Camp is reached. On a daily basis within the base camp can soothe the trekkers’ senses with the incredible scenery of the Annapurna vary in the midst ofseveral peaks just like the Macchapuchre, mountain peak and Manaslu. Upon returning to Deurali, the come back path will then be changed to achieve the natural hot springs of Jhinu via Tolkha.
The new water from the Jhinu Hot springs offers a relief from the aching, tired muscles. The Gurnung village of Ghandruk, another glorious viewpoint for scenic views of Annapurna, Nilgiri, mountain peak and Macchapuchhre may be reached once a trek from the new springs. This trek is suitable for trekkers with an honest physique, additionally provides a chance to combine up with the nice and cozy, welcoming, good ethnic populations of the Annapurna Region.
- Airport pick up and drop service
- Accommodation standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara, neat and clean twin-sharing bed during trekking.
- 3 Meals during on the trek only (breakfast with tea/coffee and lunch & dinner without drink)
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary.
- (10 trekkers : 1 assistant guide) An experienced, english-speaking and government-licensed trek leader.
- Sleeping bag and down jacket provided (to be returned after the trip).
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits and TIMS.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All local Government and local taxes
- All transportation cost, fees and tax for arriving or leaving Nepal
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival and late departure.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.) Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
- Water rafting fee
- Nepal Entry Visa
- Airport/Hotel porterage
- Trekking porterage
- Optional tours and activities
- All items not specified in “COST INCLUDES”
Arrival in Kathmandu
Arrival in Kathmandu
Drive from Kathmandu to Ghalel
Trek to Forest Camp (7 hrs)
Pothana to Forest Camp (7 hrs)
Trek to High Camp(6 hrs)
Forest Camp to High Camp (6 hrs)
Trek to Base Camp (4500m/6hrs)
Daypack to Mardi Hemal Basecamp, then trek down to Low Camp
Trek down to Siding (4 hrs) and Jeep to Pokhara (3hrs)
Sightseeing in Pokhara
Pokhara Rafting Trishuli River on the way to Kathmandu
Airport drop – departure to destination
Your feedback is most important for us to improve our packages.